Thank you to all those parents who took time to complete the surveys that were sent out last term. We were so pleased with the response and positive comments about the school. This has been shared with staff who appreciate your kind comments and responses.
- 48 people answered from across the school (Little Owls to Year 6)
- 100% said their child/children were happy at school
- 98% said that their child/children felt safe
- 79% said their child/children have not been bullied - 4 out of 10 families felt that the school had dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
- 96% of parents felt that when concerns have been raised the school has dealt with them properly
- 98% said their child/children do well at our school
- 87% said their child takes part in clubs and activities
- 90% said the school tells them what their child will be learning about
- 96% said that the school supports their child's wider personal development, mental health and well-being
- 96% of parents would recommend our school to another parent.
As part of our evaluation of these responses we have worked with children to clarify what bullying is and how to seek help from staff in school. It is vitally important that if you are concerned about bullying that parents talk to us as all allegations of bullying are taken seriously and acted on in line with our school policy. We have introduced some new lunchtime clubs and further clubs will be available in the summer term. We will work to improve the communication between school and home about what your child is learning about through the termly newsletters and websites.
Some of our parent comments included:
'Throughout her time at school, she has been made to feel important, special and cared for. She loves school- thank you to all the staff from the bottom of my heart.'
'The education of both my children has always felt like a partnership between us as parents and the teachers at the school. I have always felt like the staff have understood my children and that we are on the same page when it comes to their development.'
'I have had two children at this school and I cannot fault this school in any way. My children enjoy going to school and are doing very well . The communication between the school and home is great and all teaching staff and office staff are the best'.