Our School Uniform
Uniform is an important aspect of creating a shared identity through our school community. We expect children to attend school looking smart and proud to wear their school uniform.
Pupils are responsible for looking after their personal possessions. Parents are therefore requested to please ensure that all items of school clothing and equipment are adequately marked with your child’s name.
- Navy Blue Jumper/Cardigan
- Blue Polo Shirt
- Grey Trousers/Grey Skirt/Grey Culottes/Grey Pinafore
- Navy Blue or Grey Tights/Dark Socks
- Black Flat Shoes (no boots)
- In Summer, Grey Shorts, Blue Gingham Dresses. White socks and sandals may be worn.
- P.E. – White T-shirt and Navy Blue Shorts. Hoodies are available and optional from Year 2 (for PE only).
*Please note that for safety reasons earrings are not permitted during PE or sports activities and must be removed. Children wearing them in school must be able to remove these themselves*
Early Years Outdoor Clothing
In Little Owls and Hedgehogs Class (to be kept in school so that children can access the outdoors in all weathers):·
- Waterproof trousers
*We recommend that children starting in Reception have jumpers in sizes 26 or 28. The size 24 is too small for children to be able to take on and off by themselves.*
Uniform can be ordered online via School Trends: