Our Multi Academy Trust
Morton Church of England Primary School is now an academy within the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust as of 1st September 2016. More information about the Trust is detailed below.
The Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT) is a Multi Academy Trust which was set up by the Diocese of Lincoln in 2013 to build a mutually supportive family of academies in Greater Lincolnshire who support each other in providing the very best outcomes for their pupils.
LAAT is dedicated to supporting school improvement and Christian distinctiveness, whilst maintaining each school as a special and unique place in the heart of its unique context. LAAT has been approved by the Department of Education as an academy sponsor to operate a number of academies under a single charitable company. It welcomes applications from Voluntary Controlled, Voluntary Aided and Community schools from the full spectrum of Ofsted judgements..
What are the benefits of being part of LAAT?
LAAT can set a strong, shared strategic vision across all the academies within its group, and can enable its academies to have better access to resources and support through economies of scale.
Other benefits of joining LAAT include:
- Help and support from LAAT central to academies which releases time for strategic planning, better use of resources and benefits of economies of scale. Each LAAT academy maintains its own unique identity but we believe that by working together we can achieve more than one academy working alone. Our academies seek to serve their local communities; they are inclusively welcoming children of the Christian faith, of other faiths or of no faith, children from all backgrounds and of all abilities.
- Membership of a wider organisation which believes in the infinite worth of each person. Children deserve the very best education and staff deserve the support to deliver this.
- LAAT’s structure is strong, widely recognised and uses collaborative systems which aid academies to be mutually supportive in raising educational attainment and standards;
- LAAT’s structure allows for an increase in shared knowledge and good practice across the academies within LAAT;
- Academies are able to contribute strategically to the direction which the Trust takes in a way which schools could not in a Local authority.
- Consolidation and forward planning - your school’s formal commitment to join LAAT allows for the adoption of long-lasting arrangements leading to long-term viability and effectiveness.
For more information on LAAT please visit their website:
or contact via:
Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust, Ruskington Chestnut Street C of E Primary Academy, Chestnut Street, Ruskington, Lincolnshire, NG34 9DL
Company Number: 08737412