Restarting School - September 2020
This page contains information about restarting school in September. If you have any questions please email the school email address: email@example.com .
Hot School Meals:
The deadline for the first week will be Sunday 23rd August.
Website address: www.schoolmealsonline.co.uk
(Please note that you must have an active account. If your child is eligible for Free School Meals or is in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 these meals will continue to be free of charge. Those children transferring from Year 2 to Year 3 will be able to pay £2.30 per day unless eligible for FSM)
Please can I ask that you prepare children to attend school with only the following items:
- A named coat with a loop so it can be hung up.
- For packed lunches a named wipeable lunch box which can be removed from the child’s bag.
- A drawstring bag for PE kits.
- Rucksacks or large bags will not be allowed in September.
- PE kits will only be needed on specific days and must come into school only on these days.
- Class teachers will tell you which days of the week when we return in September.
- They will not be needed on Thursday/Friday of the first week.
- A named water bottle (children will be provided with a new water bottle at the beginning of term) this will need to be cleaned every night and filled with water as we are unable to use our water fountains in school.
Oak National Academy Learning Resources: https://www.thenational.academy/
BBC Bitesize: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary